Brand: Mrli Pet
- DURABLE: Made of premium stainless steel, pust resistant & difficult broke, dishwasher safe. Feed your feathered friend in the durable, dishwasher safe all living things Stainless Steel Food & Water Cup
- SAFETY: Hanging in the cages, It can be used for hold food or water, Prevents your bird from accidentally tipping food/water bowl
- EASY CLEAN: Easy clean by water, don’t waste time on washing & clean
- DETACHABLE: Bird Bowls Easily Removed from Holder, Conveniently install inside or outside the Cage
- PERFECT SIZE:10x10x4.5cm/3.9×3.9×1.8″in,10oz. Perfect for Parrot Macaw African Greys Budgies Parakeet Cockatiels Conure Lovebirds Finch Rat Ferret Rabbit Chinchilla Hamster Cage Food Water Feeding
Mrli Pet bowl comes in 3 different sizes; 10 oz. (1.25 cups), 20 oz. (2.5 cups) and 30 oz, making this a great food bowl or water bowl for a variety of pets including dogs, cats, birds and many other small animals. The stainless steel pet bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and does not hold bad odors or germs like a plastic food bowl.
The pet bowl comes with a rust resistant e-coated bracket that easily attaches to the crate or cage with two wing nuts. Because the Mrlipet Bird food and water bowl attaches to a crate’s wire mesh, it promotes healthy elevated eating and conveniently keeps the pet bowl from being knocked over (no-tip design) by pets and pet parents alike, eliminating potential mealtime messes.
Stainless steel 10 oz. (1.25 cups) dog food/water bowl for puppies, dogs, kittens, cats & small animals
Pet bowl locks in place on dog crate/cat cage/birdcage with easy-to-remove bracket which reduces water & food spilling in pets living area
Pet bowl holds up to 10 fl oz. dog food, Chinchilla’s feeder, cat food or water & minimizes cleaning w/ no-tip bracketed design
Dog bowl/cat bowl is rust-resistant & is a healthy alternative to plastic food bowls, pet bowl doesn’t hold odors
Dishwasher safe stainless steel dog bowl for easy cleaning includes a 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
The cage bars should be sandwiched between the bracket mounting clamps. When placement is correct, tighten the wing nut to secure. To install on cages with horizontal bars, loosen the wing nut and turn mounting clamps one-quarter turn. Keep plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times.
1 x Stainless Steel Bird Food Water Bowls