- ★【100% NATURAL and Safe Temptations Catnip Plant Sticks】: Made with 100% natural Matatabi silvervine sticks, without additives or preservatives, healthy and safe for your pets.
- ★【Relieve Cat’s Stress and Stabilize blood pressure】: Silver vine Matatabi is the plant ,which cats are very fond of.The effect is similar to that of catnip. Make your cat feel calm and relaxed.
- ★【Facilitates Cat’s Dental Hygiene and Oral care】: Exfoliating dental plaque build-ups on their teeth while cats chewing these sticks (toothpaste effect).
- ★【Easy Feeding Method Cat Toys Catnip】: Directly feed your cats or cut off the skin of the sticks (Recommend). After a period of use, to keep the effect, you need to cut off the used layer.
- ★【Environment-friendly Food Packaging Bag for Future Storage】: These matatabi sticks were packed with food packaging bags to ensure they are fresh and easy to store in the future (Keep in Dry Area and Sealed) .Full refund or Replacement is available if you are not satisfied with our Matatabi chew sticks.
Details: Professional Tips:
Peel the bark off first to release the natural flavor before giving it to you cats ; your cats will like them better.
Not all of cats are not interested in catnip sticks, but DO NOT WORRY about it; email us to get the refund when you meet this problem.
Matatabi Silvervine Introduction:
Silver vine (also called matatabi) has long been known to elicit euphoric response in cats.
It is the most popular cat treat in Asia, thus sometimes cited in manga as matatabi.
The reaction to silver vine is similar to the catnip response, but appears to be more intense.
Silver vine is a great alternative to catnip, and many cats who are immune to catnip will respond positively to silver vine; behaviors include rolling, chin and cheek rubbing, drooling, and licking.
The effect usually lasts between five and 30 minutes, and cats will usually visit silver vine again after about 20-30 minutes.
Catnip Sticks Feeding Method Introduction:
1, you can give it to your kitty and let them play with it by themselves.
2, you can hold it firmly and let them rub and chew on it, as you might give each cat a stick.
Sometimes cats prefer to have you hold it for them while they chew on it. You can also move it quickly and let them chase it! In other words, listen to your cat and see what they prefer.