- Scientifically Formulated To Meet The Nutritional Needs And Food Preferences Of Parakeets, Canaries, Finches And Other Birds With Small-Sized Beaks
- Includes 4 Pounds Of Premium Bird Food In A Convenient, Resealable Bag
- Contains A Precise Level Of Protein, Fat And Carbohydrates To Help Your Bird Maintain Healthy Weight And Overall Condition
- Ingredients Have Been Carefully Selected Based On Your Bird’S Beak Size And The Preferences Of Pet Birds To Maximize Consumption And Minimize Waste, Which Helps Provide Balanced Nutrition
- Fortified With Vitamins, Antioxidants And Omega-6 Fatty Acidize For Your Pet’S Well Being
- Birds Love Variety. Offering Hartz Bonanza Treat Sticks (Sold Separately) Is A Healthy And Easy Way To Add Variety To Your Bird’S Diet. Fun, Tasty And Nutritious, Your Bird Will Love Them!
Details: Hartz Bird Diet for Small Birds is a tasty and nutritious seed, grain and vitamin-fortified pellet blend that your pet bird will love. Our diet has been specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of Parakeets, Canaries, Finches and other birds with small-sized beaks: • Contains precise levels of protein, fat and fiber to help your bird maintain a healthy weight and overall condition. • Our ingredients have been carefully selected based on your bird’s beak size and the food preferences of pet birds to maximize consumption and minimize waste, which helps to provide balanced nutrition. Hartz Bird Diet for Small Birds is fortified with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids for your pet’s overall well-being: • Vitamin A helps support eye, skin and immune system health. • Vitamin D helps your bird effectively use calcium and supports bone health. • Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and helps maintain healthy cells. • Omega fatty acids-3 help support a healthy heart. • Omega fatty acids-6 help promote healthy skin and vibrant feathers. Feeding Instructions: Feed 1 to 3 tablespoons in a clean bowl every day. Adjust amount as needed to maintain proper weight. Empty leftovers and refresh the cup every day. Always provide clean, fresh water. Tips: For best results when introducing a new food, begin with a mixture of current and new food to allow time for your pet bird to adjust to the transition. Gradually increase the amount of new food for 7-10 days. Store in a cool, dry place.