- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: MASOLD Flea Collar for Dogs is your new 2019 enhanced flea collar with maximum protection. The collar is made of all natural, non-toxic ingredients to ensure the safety of your dog.
- 12 MONTH LONG PROTECTION: Our all natural dog flea collar can provide a complete protection for your dogs, keeping the fleas and lice far away effectively from your beloved furry friend. The protection can last for up to 12 months, saving you a decent amount of money compared to other types of treatment.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Our premium MASOLD flea collar has an easy-to-adjust strap, which is extremely easy to apply. Any excessive length can be effortlessly cut off to ensure that the collar fits perfectly.
- DURABLE AND WATERPROOF: Our flea and tick control collar for dogs is waterproof so that your pets will still be protected even after taking a bath, swimming or playing in the rain. The collar is also made of natural rubber, which does not cause allergy of any kind, while also be durable enough to last for a year.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED: We offer 100 percent money back guarantee, since we believe in the efficiency of our dogs flea collar. If you are unsatisfied with our flea and tick control effect, you’re guaranteed to get your money back or you can get a new flea tick collar for free.
Why do pests feed in your pets?
The soft, warm fur of dogs and cats provides the perfect environment for fleas and ticks. These insects feed on your pet’s blood and can cause health problems ranging from allergic reactions to serious tick-borne illnesses. Both fleas and ticks are more common during the warmer months, but you can take steps toward them off any time of year.
What are the signs?
– Flea droppings (dark specks) in the fur.
– Flea eggs (white specks) in the fur.
– Excessive licking or scratching.
– Scabs or hot spots on the skin.
Why should you use a flea and tick collar:
– Flea collars can be really effective at combating ticks and fleas because the collars rest around the pet’s neck. This means the insecticide is most effective in the neck and face area, which also happens to be where ticks gravitate. If ticks are a concern for you, MASOLD collars will be a great option.
What are you waiting for? Click ADD TO CART now to get yourself a handy flea collar!