- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: MASOLD Cat Flea and Tick Control Collar is completely suitable for cats of all sizes. The collar can fit even the biggest cat you have ever met, and when the cat is too small, then you can cut off any excessive length.
- 12 MONTH EFFECTIVENESS: MASOLD Cat Flea Collar provides a safe and simple way to apply flea and tick protection on your cat. Natural non-toxic medicine is released and distributed throughout your cat’s body, actively killing and repelling fleas, ticks, eggs, lice, and larvae. The effectiveness of this collar can last up to 12 months.
- DURABLE AND ALLERGY-FREE: The collar is 100 percent totally safe for your cat. It can be licked, vigorously shook, or even bitten and will still be fine! MASOLD Cat Flea Tick Collar is more safe and durable than any other brand you’ve used.
- PERFECTLY WATERPROOF: MASOLD Flea Tick Collar design is designed for cars to carry out their outdoor activities without any hassle. No need to take off the collar when swimming, bathing, or playing in the rain.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED: We offer 100 percent money back guarantee since we believe in the efficiency of our cats flea collar. If you are unsatisfied with our flea and tick control effect, you’re guaranteed to get your money back or you can get a new flea tick collar for free.
Why do pests feed in your pets?
The soft, warm fur of dogs and cats provides the perfect environment for fleas and ticks. These insects feed on your pet’s blood and can cause health problems ranging from allergic reactions to serious tick-borne illnesses. Both fleas and ticks are more common during the warmer months, but you can take steps toward them off any time of year.
What are the signs?
– Flea droppings (dark specks) in the fur.
– Flea eggs (white specks) in the fur.
– Excessive licking or scratching.
– Scabs or hot spots on the skin.
Why should you use a flea and tick collar:
– Flea collars can be really effective at combating ticks and fleas because the collars rest around the pet’s neck. This means the insecticide is most effective in the neck and face area, which also happens to be where ticks gravitate. If ticks are a concern for you, MASOLD collars will be a great option.
What are you waiting for? Click ADD TO CART now to get yourself a handy flea collar!